To provide substantial and continuous financial support for the student athletic programs at Jackson State University.
To provide a foundation upon which Jackson State University can build and maintain student athletic programs that are able to compete at the highest levels of national competition.
· To win a conference championship in each sport.
· To win the conference overall sports trophy.
· To be in the top quartile of Division I student athlete graduation rates.
· To operate a student athletic program characterized by integrity and professionalism.
· To enhance Jackson State University’s athletic facilities.
To create a fund in the JSU Development Foundation to which individuals or organizations contribute at least $1,000 per year to support student athletic programs at Jackson State.
· Membership in the Tiger Fund shall be open to anyone interested in supporting the vision, mission and goals stated above.
· Users of the Tiger Fund contributions shall be at the discretion of the membership in consultation with the University’s administration, specifically the President and/or designee.
· Members/contributors shall convene at least twice a year to review the performance of the fund accounts, and to address other related issues as necessary.
· The Tiger Fund Executive Board shall meet with the President and Athletic Director in June each to propose expenditures from the Tiger Fund for the upcoming fiscal year.
· 100% of Tiger Fund contributions are expended in support of JSU athletic programs.